If you like what you hear on WGUC-HD2 (Jazz), they ask you to send an e-mail to them:
Please add your zip code in the body of the e-mail, so they can tell where you are receiving the signal.
I live 900 ft above sea level 20 miles east of downtown Cincinnati.
My receiver is sometimes on the fringe area of WGUC's HD2 signal, depending on the time of day and antenna placement.
I did my testing using a Sony XDRF1HD HD Radio Tuner with the supplied indoor FM Antenna:
- Antenna elevated, 5-6 feet off the ground: No reception at 9:30pm.
- Antenna in pile on floor: reception OK from 5:30AM until 8AM.
- The music is good mix of sounds
- The reception is very clear
- Non-commercial radio means minimal interruptions
- You need an HD radio to receive it
- I miss the commercials
- No playlist online or sent along with the HD program stream